Hotel Granduca Houston At 1080 Uptown Park Blvd.

Subdude

I've noticed that people by the Uptown Park area seem to think (for whatever reason) that the Galleria is a million miles away and seem to have a different attitude, but I never thought about it until I read the last few posts.

Could it be that the residents there are "complete" in their needs in that area, while "The Galleria" is filled with undesirables and tourists (in their eyes)?

just to clarify, the hotel will be on top of 2 to 3 levels of retail. barbouti is actually negotiating with a fitness center to be one of the levels; which personally, i dont get.

however, barbouti has a vision of what he wants HV to eventually evolve into. hes got a ton of money and will develop it the way he wants (subject to lender approval of the carve outs).

to the mods, sorry for the derail.

Fascinating. I'm going to start a chart outlining all the inside info you've given us. ;) This sounds pretty exciting. Of course, we won't be able to gauge the full impact of such a project until we see designs and stuff.

I've noticed that people by the Uptown Park area seem to think (for whatever reason) that the Galleria is a million miles away and seem to have a different attitude, but I never thought about it until I read the last few posts.

Could it be that the residents there are "complete" in their needs in that area, while "The Galleria" is filled with undesirables and tourists (in their eyes)?

the few ppl that i know that live in the montebello don't mind the galleria, although they do favor uptown park 1&2. the reason they don't shop at the galleria is because they are wealthy enough to get the real stuff during their "travels" through France, Germany, etc and just buy the stuff there or have it shipped. it's crazy what they'll have shipped to their house.

the few ppl that i know that live in the montebello don't mind the galleria, although they do favor uptown park 1&2. the reason they don't shop at the galleria is because they are wealthy enough to get the real stuff during their "travels" through France, Germany, etc and just buy the stuff there or have it shipped. it's crazy what they'll have shipped to their house.

I have never been to Uptown Park, The Galleria is the only mall in the city that I shop at. it looks nice, but none of theyre stores appeal to me, I really dought people who live there never shop at the Galleria

• The title was changed to Hotel Granduca Houston At 1080 Uptown Park Blvd.
  • The topic was unlocked