School Starts

Trae

Let me just start out by saying, why the ____ would you put me in soccer, when I signed up for football? Damn crazy!

That happen to me in High school but they put me in tennis, they said I wasn't big enough (5-11/165 LB) and your skill is needed here. I enjoyed playing tennis until I fell off a horse and dislocated my left knee. If you like soccer make the best of it.

Edited by Marty

That happen to me in High school but they put me in tennis, they said I wasn't big enough (5-11/165 LB) and your skill is needed here. I enjoyed playing tennis until I fell off a horse and dislocated my left knee. If you like soccer make the best of it.

conditio

When I was in jr.high and high school nobody wanted me to be on their team. It was because I JUST am not good at sports at all.I really tried very hard to be able to be not an embarassment in this dept. LOL I got pass this issue with humour. I made fun of myself before others could do so. The only thing that made it more difficult was I was in premo condition. The mentality was like hey you can do this you just aren't trying hard enough

Haven't you been going to 2 a days ?

Nope. That didn't go well. I don't thinkI'm going to play this year.

I have played football before, but it was mainly something to keep my weight in check. Well, my weight is in check now.

Edited by Trae