It's Official: Diversity Causes Misery

Toggle3

Wow, I didn't realize that I had the power to stifle debate. I think I see a Halloween costume in the works...

As an aside, Toggle3 can say/post whatever he wants to say in my book. It is what makes this country great. What also makes this country great is that I can feel free to call him on the floor for being a racist tool.

His initial post is similar to the Parrothead type logic which goes as follows; "I once wore a blue wig and hung out with gay twinks so now I can say whatever hateful nonsense I want to because I used to be cool (or so I thought). I can't be a hater when I used to party with the hated."

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As an aside, Toggle3 can say/post whatever he wants to say in my book. It is what makes this country great. What also makes this country great is that I can feel free to call him on the floor for being a racist tool.

That's not necessarily true. Toggle may post whatever he wants as long as his posts do not violate HAIF's rules.

This forum is the private property of Editor.

I didn't say he couldn't post his opinion. We're all simply putting our 2 cents of ours and of course we expect these issues to get heated. No one said his post should be taken down. I simply said what I believe to have been implied by the post. Yay. :lol:

*peacefully shakes hands with fellow beings*

Like Toggle? I'm being stereotyped now? Surprise , surpirse, it's from someone on the loony Left.

Not only is it okay to be miserable being surrounded by diversity...it's scientifically proven to be the case!

People are miserable when surrounded by diversity. Read the study.

Unity is much more comforting. And remember, " diversity" doesn't mean skin color...it means language, and education, and work ethic, and talent, and faith. Hhmm, sounds like Founding Father stuff.

The U.S. needs more Founding Father stuff swirling around in this country instead of all the diversity-is-god hyphenated weirdness. 'Course more people need to speak English, too.

Archived