Why Is The Official Visitors Guide To Houston Ovg?

Why Georgia Tech? Atlanta is to much like Houston I want to try somewhere differnt. But I will check it out. No I am not in High School I am in college now.

I'd recommend UCLA but it's very hard to get into. USC perhaps but also difficult. I think LA is an interesting place, I liked it very much for the most part. It's what Houston will be like in 20-30 years in some ways, although I haven't been there in 10 years. The vacant land has been all used up there and traffic has been rush hour round the clock for 20 years. I think you would come back here and appreciate Houston.

I'd recommend UCLA but it's very hard to get into. USC perhaps but also difficult. I think LA is an interesting place, I liked it very much for the most part. It's what Houston will be like in 20-30 years in some ways, although I haven't been there in 10 years. The vacant land has been all used up there and traffic has been rush hour round the clock for 20 years. I think you would come back here and appreciate Houston.

Last time I went to LA was the Summer of 2000.

Back to the subject... I agree. Every time I see that publication I want to storm the office of the GHCVB and ask them what the heck they are thinking? Why would you put giant "OVB" on the cover of your visitors' guide, like those letters mean anything to anyone?!?!

And further on the general incompentency of the GHCVB, I've for years been amazed they don't make ANY use of the huge potential at George Bush Intercontinental Airport. A person can spend hours at that airport and never know what city they are in. More than 35 million people travel through that airport every year, all of them captive for some amount of time, many of them never leave the airport, and are just there to change planes. Couldn't the GHCVB at least let them know where they are?

• 1 year later...