Cy-Fair Headed To State Championship Game

You've much to learn, young Trae.

In Class 5A Div I, you had Cy-Fair and Spring Westfield making it to the Quarterfinals, the best west side team in that bracket, Cinco Ranch, didn't make it that high, they were eliminated in the Regionals.

In Class 5A Div II, you had Klein Oak making it to the Quarterfinals with Cy-Falls knocking out the highest reaching West side team, Katy, in the Quarterfinals, with Cy-Falls going all the way to the State Championship game.

The NW burbs had the best showing in football as well, no other part of Houston had as many teams go as far in the playoffs.

Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about, Trae.

Edited by mrfootball

I was just going to include the Cy-Fair schools for the west side. But, I'll go by your definition. When was the last time a NW school won a championship? I believe a west side school won just two years ago.

Trae....your playing in a watered down era where suburban paradises have the advantage now......last decade, the South Side ran the football scene and "North Side" was actually in Houston but it stopped at Aldine High..I remember when Katy High was a joke and Westfield was an "elite" school....

I hope the power returns but it's going to be hard now with all this growth

• The title was changed to Cy-Fair Headed To State Championship Game