Smokey Bones Restaurant

psilverot

not mistaken but every location in the South closed....I'm at a baseball game one night, accept some free smokey bones coupons and the place closed faster than I can blink..

the Willowbrook location sat on decent real estate...but that location was originally scheduled to house a Berryhills Tamales...the restaurant that would make it in Houston would be Bahama Breeze but the parent company hasn't really expanded it

here's an article

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/or...0,5326767.story

Darden Restaurants hasn't been part of the General Mills group since 1995. While Red Lobster and Olive Garden were once part of General Mills, Smokey Bones was not. Red Lobster and Olive Garden are actually doing really well, sales-wise. Smokey Bones did not apparently appeal to a wide enough market for them to be profitable, which is why they were experimenting with a change in concept, which also didn't seem to do the trick for them. I had heard that they were trying to get more women to eat in their restaurants, but for whatever reasons, they weren't attracted to the concept.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived