ok, well me not being from here i've heard some great stuff bout this place, fogo de chao, on westheimer.

just wanted to get some insight from haif critics :)

thumbs up?? thumbs down?? good service?? worth it??

It was good when I was there. I think Nelore on Montrose is just as good, closer to town, and less expensive. It also has a more intimate feel.

Not for the common night out, expect to drop $100 for a dinner for 2.

I guess you just drink water Puma. Including one or two drinks and coffee or dessert (Really good Caipirinha BTW), think of $75-$80pp. Food is great, skip lunch if you are going for dinner.

Lunch is a better deal, since cost is $30pp instead of the $50pp you pay at night, so you will see me there at lunch time normally;

As jm1fd said, try Nelore in Montrose. Better ambiance.

well that place sounds nice. i never heard of the Nelore place. i'll look into that place also.

i plan to take my mom there for her b-day and my mom loves a good steak so i'm assuming she'll like this place.

i did a search for their website on-line and saw their menu, and it looks real good!! sirloin offthe skewers, and ribs!!!! after reading what they offer for side dishes i'm totally looking forward to trying their "fried plantains", but like others said on here regarding the pricing......i'm sure i'll be doing the lunch route, lol.

....sirloin offthe skewers, and ribs!!!! after reading what they offer for side dishes i'm totally looking forward to trying their "fried plantains"

The house special "Picanha" is probably their best meat, so be sure of keep asking for it.... Plantains are the sweet kind, but they are great, also the Polenta (Not everybody likes it); the cheese bread (Pao de Queijo/Pan de Queso) beats any of the sides.

For sure your mom will enjoy her B-day celebration.

The house special "Picanha" is probably their best meat, so be sure of keep asking for it.... Plantains are the sweet kind, but they are great, also the Polenta (Not everybody likes it); the cheese bread (Pao de Queijo/Pan de Queso) beats any of the sides.

For sure your mom will enjoy her B-day celebration.

nice!! thanks for the heads up...now i can walk in there knowing what to get and act like a regular ;)

change in plans though, i'll be taking mom to dinner :)

Archived