Spring Cypress Village

jimcas

It's been awhile since this topic was brought up. There are also several threads on Vintage Park at one time.

I see no problem with the post and appreciate the link. I was beginning to wonder when things were going to take shape there.

(It's a lot better than other posts telling us when a new Jack in the Crack is going to open don't you think?)

It's been awhile since this topic was brought up. There are also several threads on Vintage Park at one time.

I see no problem with the post and appreciate the link. I was beginning to wonder when things were going to take shape there.

(It's a lot better than other posts telling us when a new Jack in the Crack is going to open don't you think?)

M22B - the reason why I suggest the merge is that the main thread for this was most recently discussed only 3 weeks ago on April 23rd. It gets way to complicated to keep track of goings-on if we can't encourage others to scroll down at least the first page in a subtopic before creating a new thread.

Additionally, with regards to Vintage - that has had way too many threads as well and I think all of those should be merged as well because - (1) anticipation of construction, (2) construction progress / update, (3) tenant list development, (4) eventual grand opening ... etc, etc - all relates to one thing: the Vintage itself. Otherwise, there are tons and tons of repeated discussions.

Mods - please merge.