HEB In Katy Area

Katy61

Man, this talk makes me want to beat the dead horse one more time - gosh darn I wish we had a bigger nicer HEB somewhere in the NW side inside the loop. :lol:

Amen to that! Even a bit outside the loop would be OK...but not TOO far out....

as a local resident, it beats food shopping at Super Target, is pricier but nicer than Kroger, and very very close. The only problem I see is that traffic at the Fry Road/HEB/Walgreens/Home Depot junction..........something has to be done!

Whaa? HEB is more expensive than Kroger?!?! Say it ain't so.

Yep. Customer Service. On Good Friday I went to HEB and spent over $200 as you do on a holiday weekend, but there were NO bag packers to be seen - it's a small complaint but it's also a reason I shop there. I complained to the customer services dept, left my name and number. Still mad I went home and logged on to HEB's website and put my complaint on there too.

ONE HOUR later, I get a call from wherever their HQ is to tell me that my comment has been passed to the store in question. 15 minutes later I get another call from the store manager.

Now that is customer service...........and the reason I will keep shopping there.

Pushing that button on that microwave is so time consuming..... Why can't they make it easier?

reheated microwave food taste very different.

Many of their cooked food like quesadillas, crab cakes and other pan fired foods become s little soggy after microwave. Seems like a waste after they put so much effort in making it look nice.

It also defeats the purpose, might as well go to the frozen section for tv dinners.

Edited by webdude

or late at night.

I don't understand why their food to go cafe has such nice looking foods but its all cold, and you have to microwave it.

I think the main concept is being able to pick prepared foods up and then take home to heat up later that evening or the next day or so. I think the people that want to eat them right away is the exception rather than the norm. Just my guess.

• The title was changed to HEB In Katy Area