O' Reilly Vs. Rivera

DJ V Lawrence

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you agree with in this particular debate?

• Bill O'Reilly
    • Geraldo Rivera

I wouldn't call him a trader (traitor), he's not stupid either, but I don't tink he's entirely all there either.

As far as the military thing goes, I can't say, I heard too many differences in teh story to me to really make a comment on that either way. Even the news media tell it differently.

O'Reilly comes pretty close to starting down the path that all 'illegal' immigrants are bad. That's a dangerous generalization. IMO someone being drunk and killing two girls is a horrible crime and should take precedence over where the person is from.

It's also quite ridiculous that someone who is 'illegal' is here still after 1 DUI offense, let alone 4. It's a pretty safe bet that this person wasn't a contributing 'illegal' resident like so many others are. If that can be proven about a person, then send them home...but generalizing an entire 'class' of people b/c some jerk got drunk and ran over 2 little kids isn't healthy for our country.

So I'll ask another question: what do you do with this person? If we put them in jail 'we' as tax payers pay for his costs...if we deport him he could get off free. Doing both might make sense, but again, costing us tax dollars...that is a hard sell for me.[/font]

handing out justice and requiring that the laws be obeyed costs either way you look at it. he killed an american citizen on american soil and should have to pay the consequences...........at our cost. after that, he should be deported.

Archived