North Forest ISD Must Go

What I think the district should do with the leftover campus is move a middle school there, and then use the old middle school campus as an elementary school.

I hope that HISD will take over - if so HISD could redraw the boundaries to make the attendance areas "smoother." (i.e. make the areas so that logistics are easier)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Obama High School? Are they serious?

It would be too soon to name it after Obama. If he became president and this was after his final term was over, then it would make sense (as long as his presidency is not a total disaster).

The "George W. Bush High School" suggestion HAD to be a joke.

It would be too soon to name it after Obama. If he became president and this was after his final term was over, then it would make sense (as long as his presidency is not a total disaster).

The "George W. Bush High School" suggestion HAD to be a joke.

Way too soon and way too premature. He ain't been nominated yet! How about Howard Dean High School? That's about as logical as naming it Obama High.

Anyhow B. C. Elmore Middle made the rat and roach report, with two fails in a row; the guys had time to fix it, and they FAILED.

I mean, I think this district is collapsing. We need to have people from outside NFISD to protest, to ask the district to end. We need to get the people of Gulfton, River Oaks, Pasadena, Sunnyside, Memorial, and other communities within school districts that are Robin Hood donors. We need to ask them to shut down the wasteful NFISD that is taking their tax dollars and bungling a job.

• The title was changed to North Forest ISD Must Go

Archived