Breckenride12-06001.jpg

Breckenride12-06003.jpg

Colorado Springs:

Breckenride12-06006.jpg

Breckenride12-06007.jpg

Breckenride12-06009.jpg

Breckenride12-06010.jpg

Breckenride12-06013.jpg

The Drive from Denver to Breckenridge down Hwy 70 West. No Pictures of Denver because we took the Loop from the South to the West:

Breckenride12-06016.jpg

Breckenride12-06021.jpg

Breckenride12-06024.jpg

Would have liked to put all my photos in here on the HAIF but it doesn't seem possible anymore.

Here's a link to the rest of the photos, including photos of Houston on the return trip:

http://rgv.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=558

Breckenride12-06181.jpg

LOL! Stole this pic from the other site Boris. I just wanted to point out, that those condos behind there is where I stayed back in 1997. There was 9 of us in a 2 bedroom, It was awesome. You just pop on your snowboard and ski right up to the lifts. That place is on hill 8 or 9, I am calling a couple of buddies that went with to see if they can remember the name of that joint. Thanks for the memory Boris.

EDIT: I think it is called Skiwatch, and if you'll look closely, that set of 3 windows, right there in the middle of the picture. Just to the right of those windows are balconies. Well, the one on the third floor is where we stayed, and there was a huge snowbank up to almost the second floor. We got stupid drunk the second night there. A couple of my friends decided to jump off the balcony onto the snowbank. Don't worry, they made it without any injury at all. The bad part though, was that a couple of the other guys and myself included, had been peeing off that same balcony onto that snowbank the night before, and we failed to inform the others that were jumping. It was too late though, and we were laughing soooo hard about it that we couldn't inform them until about their 3rd time off the balcony. Once again Boris, thanks for the memory.

Archived