Crime In Kingwood

emirate25

What is happening in the suburbs lately? The inner city is known to have a higher crime rate but lately it looks like the suburbs is not as safe as they use to be...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headli...ro/4399563.html

Could it be Inversed White Flight? Now that the upper-middle class is coming back to reclaim their abandoned real estate in the inner-city, the lower-class is moving out to the now-abandoned suburbs?

Or it could just be that theives are smart enough that people in places like Kingwood, Sugar Land, & Friendswood have money. Check the address of these captured theives. Either they are bored teens from the neighborhood, or the indeed live no where near there.

Could it be Inversed White Flight? Now that the upper-middle class is coming back to reclaim their abandoned real estate in the inner-city, the lower-class is moving out to the now-abandoned suburbs?

Or it could just be that theives are smart enough that people in places like Kingwood, Sugar Land, & Friendswood have money. Check the address of these captured theives. Either they are bored teens from the neighborhood, or the indeed live no where near there.

True, all that cheap land with homes starting in the 90's really are appealing to them.

People in the suburbs are also more isolated. Being in "master planned" communities set everyone up to have all the husbands/wifes or both leave the home during the day, likely traveling far back into Houston for work, and with the kids in school, there is very little activity in the area during the day.

Those lonely housewives/husband who do stay home, are easy prey since the general area is quiet and empty of people.

I hope someone gets to the animals before the police do and kills them. They can make it look like an accident. We have enough of that garbage; we need to wipe them off the face of the earth immediately. This infuriates me.

Those women were in their '80s and '50s and it looked like your fairly decent neighborhood, not a SW Houston apartment complex. This can happen anywhere and it's scary.

Not to downplay the horrible nature of a tragedy such as this, but there are two distinct types of murders. Random murders between strangers that seem to come out of nowhere and may happen in addition to another crime such as robbery, and murders that occur between people that know each other or are connected in some way. The first type are the ones to be worried about if they happen in your neighborhood, and the second can happen in any neighborhood in the nation. Based on the news reports, this murder has all the signs of being the second type, and has nothing to do with Kingwood's status or how safe/unsafe it is.

Not to downplay the horrible nature of a tragedy such as this, but there are two distinct types of murders. Random murders between strangers that seem to come out of nowhere and may happen in addition to another crime such as robbery, and murders that occur between people that know each other or are connected in some way. The first type are the ones to be worried about if they happen in your neighborhood, and the second can happen in any neighborhood in the nation. Based on the news reports, this murder has all the signs of being the second type, and has nothing to do with Kingwood's status or how safe/unsafe it is.

I have to agree, it sounds like something other than random!

After looking at http://www.kingwood.com/message_board/view...29#message23173

Someone stated that http://www.myspace.com/htownbjosh52 is the suspect's MySpace

And some of his friends/one of his friends posted an image of Tom from Tom and Jerry abusing Cough Medicine (Codeine was an infamous drug in the Houston area)

See http://www.jointogether.org/news/research/...of-codeine-coug

Well thus far they've yet to name anyone other than "some one of interest" , looked at the my-space page, seems this guy's living in Kingwood, or at least attended HS there. So he possibly knew the victims, which would make sense with the no sign of forced entry, and would also make it non-random. We will just have to wait and see if this is in fact him and he is charged with this heinous crime.

17 years old? Stupid dork. Irrelevant piece of crap.

It was probably his grandma and mom or great grandmother and grandmother. Maybe they wouldn't let him have a Playstation 3.

Ha. His MySpace says "Childen: someday". That's part of our problem. Animals like this breedin' and leavin'.

Lock him up or off him.

Ha. His MySpace says "Childen: someday". That's part of our problem. Animals like this breedin' and leavin'.

Well, someday I want a family too. I see wrong in the statement for a different reason; how is he gonna have a family if he's in prison?

No Vicman, it is the same lame@$$ punk. Seeing Chuckie on the "other" faux My Waste site he's trying to be wanna be "Hard Thug", he was just tryin' to be something he ain't. Apparently one girl is all head over heels for him though. That poor girl is in for a nasty reality check. He is also claiming to be Hispanic, but I'll be damned if he don't look white as a glass of milk on his My Waste site.

Check out the first comment by his other punk buddy:

~jOnAtHaN~

Apr 30 2006 11:35A

iF Y0U EVER KiLL S0ME0NE i`MA HELP Y0U M0VE THE B0DY && iF Y0U EVER NEED A GUN i`LL LEND Y0U MY SH0TiE ; iF Y0U EVER R0B A BANK i WiLL H0LD THE BAG 0PEN && i`LL BE THERE T0 GiVE Y0U M0UTH T0 M0UTH iF Y0UR EVER CH0KiN ; iF Y0U EVER STAB S0ME0NE i`LL BE THERE T0 CLEAN TEH KNiFE && iF Y0UR EVER GETTiN SH0T i`LL BE THERE T0 RiSK MAH LiFE ; iF Y0U GET THiS Y0U MAH NiGKA && Y0U G0T ME BY Y0UR SiDE - REP0ST THiS T0 LET ALL Y0UR REAL NiGKAS && BiTCHES KN0W THAT Y0UR D0WN T0 RiDE 0R DiE ! SEND iT BACK iF Y0U A TRUE H0MiE

They will both make sombody in Huntsville a good delicate flower!

It was about a dog. His pit bull puppy was getting out of the fence and the women complained about it so he stabbed them to death. It was lame Josh from the second MySpace link.

Mark F. Barnes:

They will both make sombody in Huntsville a good delicate flower!

Yep, there's a big bubba with some STD's going to get him some fresh young meat.

It was about a dog. His pit bull puppy was getting out of the fence and the women complained about it so he stabbed them to death. It was lame Josh from the second MySpace link.

Yep, there's a big bubba with some STD's going to get him some fresh young meat.

Kim, I am pretty sure both myspace sites are the same dork.

Archived