Atlanta

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried the link and I got an error message that said "too many connections". :mellow:

Update: It worked the second time.

Trae, if you live in Katy, how do you know so much about Atlanta?

I like the colors.

I would join, but I would not have anything relevant to say, and I barely have anything relevant to say in here! :lol:

Gosh Trae, it looks like your the only one on the forum. :closedeyes:

Well, it is brand new, I am sure if he hits up Skyscrapercity, more people would join.

I am thinking if anyone from HAIF has anything to say about Atlanta, it would get better Houstonian feedback in here, rather than in the Atlanta page, that is just my 2 cents.

But I am sure the city of Atlanta will embrace the forum. :)

Oh, and I was being sarcastic in my 1st post.

Which first post, the first post I see in here is Redscare, are you also Redscare?

Or are you talking about the first post in the Atlanta page that Trae is an admin in? :mellow:

I may eventually register just to help Trae get the ball rolling but I don't have much to say right now. I came away from Atlanta on my last trip disillusioned on some levels (okay, many levels) but impressed on some others. I'd rather wait until I've been back there and have visited for more than two days to offer something concrete.

I will say that as much as seeing the continued decline of southern and western Atlanta shocked me, I was very impressed and moved by the site of Midtown and DT Atlanta from Atlantic Station. A very impressive site, indeed. Makes you really appreciate the Atlanta of today from that perspective.

But then, unfortunately, you have what you have on Simpson Street or Bankhead Hwy or Sylvan Road.

Not at all inspiring.

I post under the name Gary when I don't want to sound like an ___hole. When I DO want to sound like an ___hole, I post under RedScare.

As Gary, i feel more tranquil and at peace with myself. As Red Scare I feel cold, hard and ready to sue.

I hope this one last longer than the last Atlanta-specific discussion forum.

What was that one called and what eventually happened to it?

And lastly how are there some many people in Houston that come to this site and know about Atlanta? :wacko:

What was that one called and what eventually happened to it?

And lastly how are there some many people in Houston that come to this site and know about Atlanta? :wacko:

Because they live in BOTH metro areas. Atlanta's western metro has overlapped Houston's eastern metro, so some people are actually residents of both cities.

I'm still here. And will probably always be here as long as I live and as long as HAIF is still on the internet. Yall don't have to worry about me living, I have been on here for years. Even before the new HAIF.

I just don't post as much as I use to.

Hey Trae, did you make that Atlanta site? What inspired you? Are you trying to do as the editor does from Chicago to Houston? So you would be in Houston running the Atlanta fourm?

I gotta go talk to you all later!

Hey Trae, did you make that Atlanta site? What inspired you? Are you trying to do as the editor does from Chicago to Houston? So you would be in Houston running the Atlanta fourm?

Is that true, we have a non-Houstonian (or a transplant) running this site, I never knew :blush:

Archived