Sincerely Tipsy Tequila Lounge - 5115 Washington Ave.

hindesky

A guy behind Sincerely Tipsy shared the news about this on social media last May. I think there was a TABC notice uploaded for the bar summer or fall of 2021. 

Sincerely Tipsy is taking over the Habitation Realty office at 5115 Washington Ave.

The property was listed on Loopnet until late May 2021.

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/5115-Washington-Ave-Houston-TX/21520015

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sincerely Tipsy opens this weekend. The bar (also probably a club and lounge establishment) announced the opening date on social media today. Their Instagram bio was also updated to include the opening date.

Sincerely Tipsy is a new bar / nightlife concept from Aura Hospitality Group. The bar replaces the former Habitation Realty office at 5115 Washington Ave.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2023 at 10:16 PM, IntheKnowHouston said:

Sincerely Tipsy opens this weekend. The bar (also probably a club and lounge establishment) announced the opening date on social media today. Their Instagram bio was also updated to include the opening date.

Sincerely Tipsy is a new bar / nightlife concept from Aura Hospitality Group. The bar replaces the former Habitation Realty office at 5115 Washington Ave.

Correction: I meant to type Sincerely Tipsy is opening next weekend in the above post. The bar / club is slated to open November 17 at 5115 Washington Ave.

On 11/12/2023 at 4:48 PM, hindesky said:

There is no way this is opening in the near future.

You may be right, but I've seen nightclubs open when renovations are still ongoing. I don't think Sincerely Tipsy's aim to open this weekend is completely outside the realm of possibility. 

On 11/13/2023 at 6:03 PM, IntheKnowHouston said:

Correction: I meant to type Sincerely Tipsy is opening next weekend in the above post. The bar / club is slated to open November 17 at 5115 Washington Ave.

On 11/12/2023 at 4:48 PM, hindesky said:

There is no way this is opening in the near future.

On 11/13/2023 at 6:03 PM, IntheKnowHouston said:

I've seen nightclubs open when renovations are still ongoing. I don't think Sincerely Tipsy's aim to open this weekend is completely outside the realm of possibility. 

Just to confirm, Sincerely Tipsy is opening to the public tonight.

The team behind the lounge / bar / nightclub have posted updates all week. Yesterday, one co-owner reminded his Instagram followers of tonight's opening.

Sincerely Tipsy is located at 5115 Washington Avenue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...