Tipsy Clover At 2416 Brazos St.

DrLan34

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I seez. Hopefully, something new will come along.

I saw lots of work going on at Tipsy during my lunch break.... The guy said they were putting in a bar called "Wunder Bar". That sounds good but I also saw a sign for "Wunder Bar build out" next to Ruby Tequilas (near Lousiana and McGowen) with a bunch of work going on there too... Not sure what is going in...

I also saw a lot of demolition and new railing going up at the old Red Door Bar. Looks like something new is going in there.

Last, there is work going on at the place inbetween Cafe Layal and Front Porch... looks like they are re-doing Lemon Tree (which shut down not too long ago).

Edited by DrLan34

I saw lots of work going on at Tipsy during my lunch break.... The guy said they were putting in a bar called "Wunder Bar". That sounds good but I also saw a sign for "Wunder Bar build out" next to Ruby Tequilas (near Lousiana and McGowen) with a bunch of work going on there too... Not sure what is going in...

I also saw a lot of demolition and new railing going up at the old Red Door Bar. Looks like something new is going in there.

Last, there is work going on at the place inbetween Cafe Layal and Front Porch... looks like they are re-doing Lemon Tree (which shut down not too long ago).

Appreciate the update!

Appreciate the update!

L&G,

I got some updates. so "Wonder Bar" is going in where Tipsy Clover use to be and they are planning on opening this Friday (Jan 7). Also, "Wunder Bar" is going in right next to Ruby Tequilas near Louisiana and McGowen.

Apparently it is a completely different concept and just a coincidence that they have the same name... strange but it is what it is.

• 2 months later...

Has the place that they have been remodeling above Wonder Bar (which I believe use to be Red Door) been completed yet? What is it, bar, club, restaurant?

I think it is an extension of wonder bar or an associated club.

Also, I saw that Pub was doing interior renovations, but that the lot by howl at the moon has some action, so not sure what the intention is now for that lot. I would have to ask some folks that work there.

I think it is an extension of wonder bar or an associated club.

Also, I saw that Pub was doing interior renovations, but that the lot by howl at the moon has some action, so not sure what the intention is now for that lot. I would have to ask some folks that work there.

Good deal, let us know if you find out an opening date.

Here is some info on the other Pub Fiction building they are putting up from InnerLooped...

http://innerlooped.com/

Right, but since they're renovating their existing bar, I'm thinking a new Pub isn't going up on the empty nearby lot. Not sure what they're going to do with it.

I see your point but it would be a pretty big miscalculation after doing so much underground pipe work. I guess funding could always fall through... we shall wait and see.

I see your point but it would be a pretty big miscalculation after doing so much underground pipe work. I guess funding could always fall through... we shall wait and see.

I was at Pub Fiction yesterday for happy hour and the renovations look nice! They have expanded the seating inside and out.

I spoke with one of the bartenders and he said they have no plans to leave that location. The bar they are building next to Howl at the Moon will be a different concept.

• Like 1

I was at Pub Fiction yesterday for happy hour and the renovations look nice! They have expanded the seating inside and out.

I spoke with one of the bartenders and he said they have no plans to leave that location. The bar they are building next to Howl at the Moon will be a different concept.

great news... so we have a better pub and a new style bar going in next door. solid.

• 4 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Tipsy Clover At 2416 Brazos St.