New Wendy's Location

GrandLakes

Driving down Mason road tonight and noticed that there is a Wendy's going in on South Mason Road just North of Cinco Ranch Blvd. It is Across from the Station Car Wash in the MW Cleaners / Good Will shopping center. It is not a free standing location – it is actually in that center. There are not a lot of fast food restaurants in this area so this will be a nice addition.

Help me understand why this topic does not belong on this forum but sirens, lubys, homemade signs, and jobs leaving houston do??

Because it's about a Wendy's. At least Luby's is a regional chain, and the other things are all elements that comprise the urban experience.

Because it's about a Wendy's. At least Luby's is a regional chain, and the other things are all elements that comprise the urban experience.

Weak.

If people want to talk about a new Wendy's opening up in their area, that may comprise the suburban experience, let them. It shouldn't be hurting you.

I am just excited that there is a fast food place being built a bit closer to my house so that I don't have to drive 20 minutes to grab lunch on a Saturday afternoon. I originally came across this forum while trying to find out what was being built where. I thought other folks might want to know about the new Wendy’s.

So, for the inner-loopers out there that will never, ever, ever, move outside the loop, why are you even looking at the Katy forum?

This section (Katy) has been dead lately so anything I can do to pick up the discussion I am going to do!

Besides, why are you knocking this guy:

dave.jpg

Much better response. Whataburger >> Wendy's.

What you didn't know is this Wendy's will be built to resemble La Luz Del Mundo. It's the most architecturally significant Wendy's ever built, even moreso than the one they built inside the dome at St Peters Basilica in the Vatican.

Archived