sexual harassment on abc 13

AZrock

I have noticed Don Neslon flirting with Casey Curry. It got real bad this morning, it was her birthday and he sent her some sort of "date me" banner? Fist off it's kinda sad, I mean Don Nelson has always been a seeminly cool TV personality, but he is got to be pushing 60 and Casy is like maybe 30? But today it bordered on sexual harassment cause he would not stop. It was down right creepy, I mean its no place for my morning news report. Casey Curry kind of laughed it off, but for the love of mike, Don Nelson, cut it out!

I have noticed Don Neslon flirting with Casey Curry. It got real bad this morning, it was her birthday and he sent her some sort of "date me" banner? Fist off it's kinda sad, I mean Don Nelson has always been a seeminly cool TV personality, but he is got to be pushing 60 and Casy is like maybe 30? But today it bordered on sexual harassment cause he would not stop. It was down right creepy, I mean its no place for my morning news report. Casey Curry kind of laughed it off, but for the love of mike, Don Nelson, cut it out!

That's kind of a thing that's done on morning shows. Seems like its by design.

Archived