Tv Shows On Dvd

houstonsemipro

This is a really great site to vote on any TV Shows you wanna see again, this time on DVD.

ThE site allows you to vote for shows you'd buy on DVD, and how you'd want to buy them. All you need to do is become a registered member (it's free, don't worry) and then search our database of TV shows, clicking on checkboxes that correspond to how you'd like to see them released (Season sets, "Best of" releases, or individual episodes). It's really very easy, but if you need some help just browse our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and the answer is probably there.

We also list thousands of TV DVDs that have already been released. Browse our list of old, new, classic and cancelled shows - chances are you'll find something you enjoy. And if you're interested in seeing what's coming out, look at our release schedule which breaks down releases by month.

Here is the link... http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/

Today's new releases...

March 22

24 Starter Set: Season 1, Episodes 1 & 2

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Starter Set: Season 1, Episodes 1 & 2

Clutch Cargo Volume 1 Volume 2

Doogie Howser, M.D. Season 1

Dora the Explorer Big Sister Dora

Flintstones, The Season 3

French Chef, The Julia Child: The French Chef

Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries, The Season 1

Kojak Season 1

Making the Cut Best of Season 1

Mary Tyler Moore Show, The Starter Set: The Best of Season 1

New Scooby-Doo Movies, The Best of The New Scooby-Doo Movies

Overhaulin The Lance Armstrong Episode

Pimp My Ride The Complete 1st Season

Pretender, The Starter Set: Season 1, Episodes 1 & 2 The Complete 1st Season

Silk Stalkings Season 2

Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume 1

Wild Kingdom The African Wild Wild Cats

Today's new releases...

March 22

Buffy the Vampire Slayer  Starter Set: Season 1, Episodes 1 & 2

Pretender, The  Starter Set: Season 1, Episodes 1 & 2 The Complete 1st Season

Well I know what my lady will be going out to get this weekend. She loves the 2 shows listed above. Why I do not know but she does.

Why buy when you can burn? I stopped buying about 5-6 years ago.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. There is no reason to clutter my house with countless DVD's that most likely will never get watched again. I mean after I have watched the first season of 24 I know what happnes. I loved it the first time, but there is no way I would sit through it again.

NEWSFLASH! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Who Gets J.R. Still a Mystery in New 'Dallas' Movie

Wed Mar 23, 8:07 AM ET

-------------------

This message has been edited to remove copyrighted material.

Please do not post copyrighted photos or articles from newspapers or magazines. We have already received a warning from the Houston Chronicle, and the legal departments of other publications have visited the site. If you would like to discuss a published article, please summarize the article and provide a link to the original source.

-------------------

• 5 weeks later...
Why rent them, and you can buy them? I rather buy then rent. I stop renting movies like 5-6 years ago.

Because I rarely watch any of the DVDs I do own very often. I'd rather rent something for less than $2 (I actually totaled up the money I've paid to Netflix over the last two and a half years and divided it by the number of DVDs I've rented in that time period and it works out to about $1.97), watch it once and enjoy it, and send it back. And if I want to watch it again I can put it back in my rental queue and move it to the top position and rent it again. I don't want a bunch of disks I rarely watch cluttering up my living space, requiring me to invest in more furniture just to store them, and creating more stuff I have to pack and haul when I move.

To each his own.

• 6 months later...
This is a really great site to vote on any TV Shows you wanna see again, this time on DVD.

ThE site allows you to vote for shows you'd buy on DVD, and how you'd want to buy them. All you need to do is become a registered member (it's free, don't worry) and then search our database of TV shows, clicking on checkboxes that correspond to how you'd like to see them released (Season sets, "Best of" releases, or individual episodes). It's really very easy, but if you need some help just browse our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and the answer is probably there.

We also list thousands of TV DVDs that have already been released. Browse our list of old, new, classic and cancelled shows - chances are you'll find something you enjoy. And if you're interested in seeing what's coming out, look at our release schedule which breaks down releases by month.

Here is the link... http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/

There's a lot of old TV series available on DVD. I have "Airwolf, Season One" and "Dallas,

Seasons One & Two."

I get my DVDs from DeepDiscountDVD.com

The prices are really crazy low, and there's no shipping charge.

Yes, last month I purchased two old Bette Davis movies from "DeepDiscountDVD.Com". I bought "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" and "Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte". They do have excellent prices. I just hope that their free shipping is permanent and not just temporary.

Yes, last month I purchased two old Bette Davis movies from "DeepDiscountDVD.Com". I bought "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" and "Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte". They do have excellent prices. I just hope that their free shipping is permanent and not just temporary.

It's been free shipping since I started buying from them in 2002, so I expect it won't change soon.

It's been free shipping since I started buying from them in 2002, so I expect it won't change soon.

To me, the low prices and the free shipping makes it worth it to, say, if you have just a few dollars, order one movie, then more later on when you have more money. With most mail order companies that I buy things from, they have the same shipping charge regardless of how many items that you purchase. So with those companies, I try to wait until I can afford to buy several items.

On Westheimer in the Montrose.

A couple of weeks ago I got a membership with Hollywood Video because I bought a bag of Chex Party Mix that had a coupon on it "Rent one video, get one free" from Hollywood.

So, after they gave me the membership card, I rented "East Of Eden" starring James Dean and "The Reagans" starring James Brolin and Judy Davis.

Archived