2007 Vespa LXV for sale $4700

TJones

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry, for no update. I sold this Vespa about 2 months ago. SOLD SOLD SOLD !

BTW, there is actual VIDEO of me on the Vespa. I have since beat my wife for taking said video, and we shouldn't have any more occurences, and no video will be leaked on youtube.

2007 Vespa LXV for sale. Super cheap at $4700. That's right only 64 miles on it. It is in excellent condition. I will have pics up later, but for now, I have a stock photo for reference.

LXV150-512.jpg

Um, how much did you pay for it? Cause i bought a kawasaki ninja 500 for like $5,000 a few years ago and i can actually have more freedoms on the road than that lil thing.

Um, how much did you pay for it? Cause i bought a kawasaki ninja 500 for like $5,000 a few years ago and i can actually have more freedoms on the road than that lil thing.

What more freedoms would you have ? Do tell ?

Like speed :D. Those vespas do what 30 maybe 40 if youre lucky. I still get about the same gas milage and can ride the freeway. And get less laughs.

I never got anything but thumbs ups, if you are getting laughs about your ninja, maybe you want to rethink your means of transportation ? Besides, the Vespa 150 model is actually capable of about 50mph or so with about 60mpg, and that's with my big ARSE on it, without me, about 60mph and 70mpg. Don't fear though, I actually have a BV 500cc Piaggio that would probably suck that little ninja of your's up it's tailpipe. Besides, where I live everything is close enough that there is never a need to get on a freeway, that includes work. If I ever do crave the open road, I would just jump on a Harley, I got it all covered chief.

• 2 weeks later...
I never got anything but thumbs ups, if you are getting laughs about your ninja, maybe you want to rethink your means of transportation ? Besides, the Vespa 150 model is actually capable of about 50mph or so with about 60mpg, and that's with my big ARSE on it, without me, about 60mph and 70mpg. Don't fear though, I actually have a BV 500cc Piaggio that would probably suck that little ninja of your's up it's tailpipe. Besides, where I live everything is close enough that there is never a need to get on a freeway, that includes work. If I ever do crave the open road, I would just jump on a Harley, I got it all covered chief.

LMAO!!! Im sorry, but no way on god's green earth or dante's firey pits of damnation will your 500cc Piaggio beat my ninja 500. Im giggling at the thought. Maybe in gas mileage, I can get close to 45mpg but thats cause i like to give it a little more than usual. I wouldnt call it a crotchrocket wannabe, its not even a crotchrocket. Its just a standard sportbike, entry level sportbike. It looks just like the sportbikes did in the 80's. Your crotchrocket wannabes are bikes like your Honda intruder(which i personally like) looks evil and fast but its a sport-tour bike.

Harleys are okay, its more the name and aura than the bike. But yes i ride, infact my whole family rides. My mom rides a Harley Sportster 883, dad rides a Goldwing and a Sportster 1200, and my brother, well he used to ride a Honda CBR 600RR but was stolen recently, which was probably his fortune if you knew how many DPS officers he out ran in a flash. Insaine speeds to say the least, he topped it at 167mph on I-45 one night while racing with a friend of his on a GSX-R 1000.

Archived