Here you go Modsters

flipper

Yeah, it's "worth" about ten times as much as the other homes there...and it is really close to the ugly 11th St./Hempstead area.

The house may be out of place and slightly obtrusive, but it's not as bad as the copy on the picture descriptions :P

My aunt and uncle live across the street from this monster. My aunt claims that it is so big it "blocks the sun". Now that's pretty darn big.

Note: All of the homes on this street had 3-4 feet of water in them during tropical storm Allison. This one seems to built up high to avoid that, but it only emphasizes the adjoining homes vulnerabilities.

I have to agree, there are too many types of materials in this structure. It looks strangely like my 1970's dentist office bldg.* entrance foyer,on Augusta, minus the waterfall pond, stucco, and tile. *Has the wood panels & atrium w/slim windows.

This house is a perfect example of my theory that some people have too much money and not enough design sense.

Yeah, it's "worth" about ten times as much as the other homes there...and it is really close to the ugly 11th St./Hempstead area.

The house may be out of place and slightly obtrusive, but it's not as bad as the copy on the picture descriptions :P

They are asking 50% more per square foot then the nicely remodeled houses in the area. It will certainly be difficult for the builder to get $1.8M for that house, but with the recent development in section 5 of Timbergrove it won't be that out of place for too long. There are 7 other new (& large) homes just built, being built or soon to be built in that section. Also, as I understand it, the builder is going to move into this home unless someone buys it.

Timbergrove's values have shot up in the past three years and for good reason... where else can you get lots from 9,000 to 60,000 SF inside the loop for as little as $7.50 per square foot!?!

I have to agree, there are too many types of materials in this structure. It looks strangely like my 1970's dentist office bldg.* entrance foyer,on Augusta, minus the waterfall pond, stucco, and tile. *Has the wood panels & atrium w/slim windows.

This house is a perfect example of my theory that some people have too much money and not enough design sense.

It would make a nice reception hall....anyone getting married soon?

Archived