Arby's On Highway 290 Near New Ihop

jimcas

Try to contain your excitement - I know this isn't the world's biggest scoop, but I saw a sign for a new Arby's going in on 290 somewhere near the new IHOP and CVS on 290 NW of the Spring Cypress exit.

Yea, I saw that too. I am curious what is going to go in in the strip center next to IHOP. I have been waiting for someone to open a Pho place in this part of town. Maybe one will be going in there.

Steve

Yea, I saw that too. I am curious what is going to go in in the strip center next to IHOP. I have been waiting for someone to open a Pho place in this part of town. Maybe one will be going in there.

Steve

FYI: There is a small Vietnamese restaurant on Barker Cypress @ Queenston that serves pho. I think it's called Mekong Grill.

yall must be really hurting up there if arby's warrants a thread. once in the 90's was enough for me.

Arby's ain't fine cuisine, but it has it's place, just like everything else.

It is curious that of the four most active Great Northwest threads this morning, 3 are arbys, chuys, and lupe tortilla. I guess after the big bond election things are back to normal. ;)

or they didn't eat breakast. :)

• 4 weeks later...

2 more days before the Grand Opening :wub: YEAH!!!!

They opened an Arby's off 2920 & 249 in front of the PetSmart and Office Depot in Tomball. I love their Horsey sauce and the French Dip is really good. Dont forget to ring the bell when you leave LOL

• The title was changed to Arby's On Highway 290 Near New Ihop

Archived