The Official Watch Thread and Countdown to 2012

houstonmacbro

An excerpt from Survice2012.com:

According to their calendar, the Maya believed that their world would end on Dec 21, 2012. Of all the dates put forth by prophets and cultures for a doomsday, this is one with an authentic almost eerie feel to it. But what will happen? A global cataclysm is one possibility. Presented here is enough information to help you decide - be you an expert or a beginner.

Are you ready for 2012? Do you think it is a "load of..?" Have you experienced anything weird on the countdown to 2012 (unexplicable earth changes, UFOs, spiritual enlightenment, etc.). What are your predictions?

Post it here!

Let the countdown (and watch) begin!

Does this mean we don't get to ride the new rails? :angry2:

Maybe at that point the rails will be a distant memory, as will the fading earth inhabitants.

Just kidding.

Supposedly the stars and planets will align, the sun will brighten, the poles of the earth will shift, the planet will rotate backwards.

I think riding Metro might be the last of our desires at that point...?

Supposedly the stars and planets will align, the sun will brighten, the poles of the earth will shift, the planet will rotate backwards.

I think riding Metro might be the last of our desires at that point...?

Ahh.. but which planetary alignment will better serve the inner loop? We should debate this for the next few years.

One could argue that the Maya's world already ended.....

Out of curiosity, maybe I should do Christmas break 2012 down in Tulum. If the world's gonna end, I might as well be drinking tequila on a Caribbean beach.

It just occurred to me--is someone getting this whole thing confused with a Rush album?

I wouldn't worry about 2012; we'll never get there.

According to their calendar, the Babylonians believed their world would end on April 27, 2011. Of all the dates put forth by prophets and cultures and web sites for a doomsday, this is one with an authentic almost eerie feel to it.

You see, the Babylonians bothered to calculate what would happen on calendars thousands of years in the future because they were very responsible with their dental hygiene and wanted to make sure that a dentist would be available in the afterlife. Now, this is important because the average human head has 33 teeth in it -- six more than the "27th" when the world will end, since the Babylonains were kind enough to anticipate the Gregorian calendar for us. The second six comes from April, being the fourth month, and the two ones at the end of "2011" which can represent "two" because as we all know, 1+1 = 11.

The third digit comes again from the fact that the two ones at the end of "2011" can represent a "two" this is common knowledge. You push this onto the end of 2011, eliminating the zero because it is literally nothing, and you get "2112." The ancients knew of the power of mullets and lo chiseled an ancient text in the margin of their stone calendars telling of the great "rushing" noise coming from the north. It's an established fact that the Babylonians knew that "2112" would be the name of an album by the Canadian rock band "Rush."

Everyone knows that 2+1+1+2=6, but the ancients were able to predict the housing market collapse and that the Rockefellers would engineer the North American economy to service their slave labor gold mines at the North Pole (see it on YouTube!) so the weak dollar would flip-flop the American-Canadian currency exchange rates. It's common knowledge that translated into American, 2+1+1+2 actually equals seven! Thus, the great numbers pre-destined by the ancient Babylonians were 6.. 6.. and 7! And we all know what "667" is...

The neighbor of the beast.

I saw it on the internet, so it must be true.

• 3 weeks later...
<br />I wouldn't worry about 2012; we'll never get there.<br /><br />According to their calendar, the Babylonians believed their world would end on April 27, 2011. Of all the dates put forth by prophets and cultures and web sites for a doomsday, this is one with an authentic almost eerie feel to it.<br /><br />You see, the Babylonians bothered to calculate what would happen on calendars thousands of years in the future because they were very responsible with their dental hygiene and wanted to make sure that a dentist would be available in the afterlife. Now, this is important because the average human head has 33 teeth in it -- <b>six</b> more than the "27th" when the world will end, since the Babylonains were kind enough to anticipate the Gregorian calendar for us. The second six comes from April, being the <b>fourth</b> month, and the two ones at the end of "2011" which can represent "two" because as we all know, 1+1 = 11. The third digit comes again from the fact that the two ones at the end of 2011 can represent a two this is common knowledge. You push this onto the end of 2011, eliminating the zero because it is literally nothing, and you get 2112 The ancients knew of the power of mullets and lo chiseled an ancient text in the margin of their stone calendars telling of the great rushing noise coming from the north. It's an established fact that the Babylonians knew that "2112" would be the name of an album by the Canadian rock band "Rush." Everyone knows that 2+1+1+2=6, but the ancients were able to predict the housing market collapse and that the Rockefellers would engineer the North American economy to service their slave labor gold mines at the North Pole (see it on YouTube!) so the weak dollar would flip-flop the American-Canadian currency exchange rates. It's common knowledge that translated into American, 2+1+1+2 actually equals seven! Thus, the great numbers pre-destined by the ancient Babylonians were 6.. 6.. and 7! And we all know what "667" is...The neighbor of the beast. I saw it on the internet, so it must be true.

wat

According to their calendar, the Babylonians believed their world would end on April 27, 2011. Of all the dates put forth by prophets and cultures and web sites for a doomsday, this is one with an authentic almost eerie feel to it.

You see, the Babylonians bothered to calculate what would happen on calendars thousands of years in the future because they were very responsible with their dental hygiene and wanted to make sure that a dentist would be available in the afterlife. Now, this is important because the average human head has 33 teeth in it -- six more than the "27th" when the world will end, since the Babylonains were kind enough to anticipate the Gregorian calendar for us. The second six comes from April, being the fourth month, and the two ones at the end of "2011" which can represent "two" because as we all know, 1+1 = 11.

The third digit comes again from the fact that the two ones at the end of "2011" can represent a "two" this is common knowledge. You push this onto the end of 2011, eliminating the zero because it is literally nothing, and you get "2112." The ancients knew of the power of mullets and lo chiseled an ancient text in the margin of their stone calendars telling of the great "rushing" noise coming from the north. It's an established fact that the Babylonians knew that "2112" would be the name of an album by the Canadian rock band "Rush."

Everyone knows that 2+1+1+2=6, but the ancients were able to predict the housing market collapse and that the Rockefellers would engineer the North American economy to service their slave labor gold mines at the North Pole (see it on YouTube!) so the weak dollar would flip-flop the American-Canadian currency exchange rates. It's common knowledge that translated into American, 2+1+1+2 actually equals seven! Thus, the great numbers pre-destined by the ancient Babylonians were 6.. 6.. and 7! And we all know what "667" is...

Exactly. But, I have the real proof!

I heard it on CoastToCoastAM and Art Bell, Ian Punnett, and George Noory wouldn't lie to us ... would they?

Can 2012 come already. This is like the year 2000 all over again.

Yes, but this time with world-ending death and destruction. Even the earth is supposed to stop and rotate backwards in an instant (that should be like the best Astroworld ride ever!).

I can't wait!

This reminds me of those people saying Tupac would come back.

Archived