Warehouse On Tuam St. And Chenevert St.

themidtownguy

I've often wondered the same thing myself.

I think it is some haven for street bums. I always see activity there that seems questionable at best. I can't wait for someone to buy that thing and turn it into townhomes...

It was an "artist commune" for lack of a better word. Before us dinks moved in there were a number of these. The brick warehouse at Elizabeth Baldwin Park was also one. They did a lot of Art Car work.

The property you ask about has been on the market for over a year.

I just hope they don't kill the trees if the property ever sells.

it already sold. i see workers in there everyday for the past week cleaning up everything out of there. i also noticed all the windows are broken. i was wondering is this the process of tearing down a warehouse? (to clean it up first)

it sold for 600 something thousand.

i just hope they sold it to a builder and not to an investor that will sit on it for the next 10 years.

what I do remember about that intersection is that that is where the two cop cars collided. failure to stop.

LOL, I was walking the dog down Jackson when that happend. I think it 9:00 on a Sunday night.

The brick house the car hit is still damaged.

They were responding to gun shots in the Thrid Ward.

I am a little confused. I was driving by Tuam/Chenevert last night and I didn't see anything getting torn down.

Am I thinking of the correct building? Looks like there is a "warehouse" on both sides of Tuam (west side of Chenvert). Is it the north or south building that got sold/etc.?

Thanks!

I am a little confused.  I was driving by Tuam/Chenevert last night and I didn't see anything getting torn down.

Am I thinking of the correct building?  Looks like there is a "warehouse" on both sides of Tuam (west side of Chenvert).    Is it the north or south building that got sold/etc.?

Thanks!

what is your question?

I am a little confused.  I was driving by Tuam/Chenevert last night and I didn't see anything getting torn down.

Am I thinking of the correct building?  Looks like there is a "warehouse" on both sides of Tuam (west side of Chenvert).    Is it the north or south building that got sold/etc.?

Thanks!

hmmmm... SW corner of the intersection is all i got for ya.

It is going to be a Walgreens. The design will be your typical suburban-style box with two rows of parking surrounding it. I've heard the orientation of the building will be away from the street on all sides.

Boys and girls, we have another CVS.

Are you sure this is for the interesection of Tuam and Chenevert? Or are you referring to the location at Smith/McGowen south of Specs?

Archived