How Big Is That Building On W. Airport Blvd. Near Eldridge Pkwy.

BayouCityGirl

Without pics or more info I got nothing.

Heres a wild stab for you... indoor driving range.

Okay go drive up W.Airport toward Eldridge in Sugar Land. About 3-4 miles going north toward eldridge look West and see something developing. I don't have pictures because the building is unidentified! Sorry if I don't make sense.

We still have no idea. Can you describe the thing for us? That is like saying "the aliens on the planet galzbrack have invented something" without telling us exactly what the heck they have invented. Thanks.

They're adding on to the Tramontina building.  I don't know how big it is but its damn big.

Thank you FedEX! :) I'm glad someone knows what I'm talking about :)

Did that company win the lotto or what?!

Are they going to need security for people to get out of their parking lot?

Is that place going to need its own stop light, mayor, etc..? my gawwwd. Its so friggan huge!! I can see the cranes and construction from my work!

Maybe...just maybe their building an oversized CVS warehouse. Muahahaha! :P

This seems like a big warehouse type of job; all nice and sprawly. Why the glee over this, then?

azienda.jpg

Is this what you all are talking about? I don't necessarily believe it is THAT great, nor do I believe they MUST HAVE hit the jackpot. Maybe we have some crackpots... JK.

[edit: for those interested, there is more info on Sugar Land's website. That website didn't sit well with me though. See "Liveable Neighborhoods"

What the heck, here I'll post the article:

"Tramontina began a 300,000-square-foot expansion to their West Airport facility. The expansion includes facilities and taxable improvements of $9 million, equipment and taxable personal property of $1 million and inventory of $11 million."]

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Perhaps while unpacking the box they were forced to place the pots on or near the desk - while hoping for a better more permanent home for the pots. I think we should name the place the pots end up...

...PUTS (Place Under The Stove)- in keeping with the current trend in 'un-cool' cities across America copying London and New York City.

• The title was changed to How Big Is That Building On W. Airport Blvd. Near Eldridge Pkwy.

Archived