best Sunday brunch

I am getting married this Sat and would like to take my new wife to brunch...and without the techno music..the only place I can think is Backdoor grill (?)...Is Bradys Landing still good? ANy other suggestions. Yes I know its weird but the wedding is a little rushed, so anything nice would be fun...even going out of town a bit.

I am getting married this Sat and would like to take my new wife to brunch...and without the techno music..the only place I can think is Backdoor grill (?)...Is Bradys Landing still good? ANy other suggestions. Yes I know its weird but the wedding is a little rushed, so anything nice would be fun...even going out of town a bit.

mia bella's downtown used to have great brunch....i haven't been in a while though.

brunch a la carte menu

i don't remember the brunch buffet being over 20.

I would suggest Brennans. It's a very nice setting, and the food is good. It's a little pricey, but I guarantee there will be NO techno music.

another good suggestion!! she would definitely be impressed. i used to go to their sunday brunch fairly often.

another good suggestion!! she would definitely be impressed. i used to go to their sunday brunch fairly often.

I would also suggest Brennan's. My wife and I had our wedding reception at Brennan's and we couldn't have been happier with the way things turned out. Great food. Great service. Take her to Brennan's.

in this town???? of course!!!

I also would say Brennan's for a 1st class option. Just after would be Benjy's, Birraporetti's, Dharma's Cafe (great ambiance and service) Shade... However, you also have most mexican restaurants doing sunday brunch, java java in the heights has my fav eggs bene (but no booze), then barnaby's....

mmm, now i'm craving....

in this town???? of course!!!

I also would say Brennan's for a 1st class option. Just after would be Benjy's, Birraporetti's, Dharma's Cafe (great ambiance and service) Shade... However, you also have most mexican restaurants doing sunday brunch, java java in the heights has my fav eggs bene (but no booze), then barnaby's....

mmm, now i'm craving....

My vote goes to Dharma's on the near Northside. Reservations are a must!! There are only a few tables inside, but they do have an outside patio with a cool view of DT.

Baba Yega's......

ok went to Mia Bellas and the food was pretty good...disappointed cause they didnt have a buffet..but the total bill was only 21.00, hell thats what it at Dennys..so you cant beat the price. Tall ceilings, nice city views....we will definately go back.....buuut I still want a damn buffet.

ok went to Mia Bellas and the food was pretty good...disappointed cause they didnt have a buffet..but the total bill was only 21.00, hell thats what it at Dennys..so you cant beat the price. Tall ceilings, nice city views....we will definately go back.....buuut I still want a damn buffet.

Baba Yegas has a great buffet, omelet/waffle station...etc....

the food is pretty darn good there. sorry to hear about the lack of a buffet experience but i'm glad that what you ordered you enjoyed.

I stay away from buffets. Just for the sake of my waistline (or lack of thereof), it's SOOOO easy to overdo it. I can do a breakfast thing all day long.

My most disappointing brunch was La' Madeline. I thought the food there was lousy. Never went back again.

okay once again, taking out friends that helped with wedding...must....have.....buffet (dying dramatic voice)...this is a not so nice brunch..baba yegas is on top unless I hear somehting else....seems everyone wants texas shaped waffles....

okay once again, taking out friends that helped with wedding...must....have.....buffet (dying dramatic voice)...this is a not so nice brunch..baba yegas is on top unless I hear somehting else....seems everyone wants texas shaped waffles....

thats probably a good option unless you want to spend the $$$. if so, go to brennan's.

I think Baba Yega's is a very good choice for a Sunday brunch buffet.

Archived