Fight Between N.o., Houston Students Leads To Scho

mrell32

Per KPRC's original report, they claimed that around 200 hundred students were involved. I'm sure it was as mentioned earlier however that only 20 or so were actually involved and that the other 180 or so were merely instigating.

The best was last night on KTRK 13. They interviewed a male student who claimed that the whole incident was an accident. He claimed that one Jones student had tossed the un-opened can of soda to another classmate. Somehow the New Orleans kids got in the way.

Hows that for perspective? :huh:

The New Orleans kids should have been split up into a variety of schools.. such as Lamar, Westside, Bellaire, Westbury, Madison, etc.

And if the whole thing started because of an accident...

Yeah, Jones is a crazy place.. but even so, our poor need to be compassionate towards the Louisiana poor. And vice versa.

The kids at my school are nice to the Louisiana transfer students.

>>When did it grow to 200? It was 25 yesterday. Was it not a big enough BIG STORY at 25 kids in a fight?

RedScare, I'm amazed that you do not know the answer to this!

The first is they did a recount. (I know you just luuuuv them recounts!)

The second reason is that they forgot to count all the volunteers that were attending with the students! (you know, helping them carry their books, cheat on tests, do their homework for them, etc...)

>>When did it grow to 200?  It was 25 yesterday.  Was it not a big enough BIG STORY at 25 kids in a fight?

RedScare, I'm amazed that you do not know the answer to this!

The first is they did a recount. (I know you just luuuuv them recounts!)

The second reason is that they forgot to count all the volunteers that were attending with the students! (you know, helping them carry their books, cheat on tests, do their homework for them, etc...)

Where are your facts backing up this statement:

>>Where are your facts backing up this statement:

You seriously lack a sense of humor. Do you work for Airport security?

I don't recall sarcasm requiring anything to be factual. However I do have a cure for your condition.... Go rent Kentucky Fried Movie. It features something called comedy. Watch, notate, repeat.

Come on now, get a clue - its called humor. Is it just not funny to you because its conservative humor? Jeez man - even I can laugh at liberal jokes. Loosen up! :D

Facts! Don't confuse Saigon with facts. Much too troublesome.

>>Facts! Don't confuse Saigon with facts. Much too troublesome.

Hey west20th, how in clear concious can a lib like yourself use my handle without cringing? I know when you were typing your reply you just wanted to say, "its not Saigon, its Ho Chi Mihn City!"

Happy Trails, pho off!

How bizarre... :blink:

Archived