Where is KTRK Ch 13's Dave Ward ?

Blue Dogs

Folks, I've noticed that longtime Ch.13 anchor Dave Ward hasn't been seen on TV for awhile and I've been wondering what's going on because I've contacted Mike McGuff and others to ask about Ward's whereabouts.

What do y'all think is going on ?

Subway no.  If METRO wanted to change it to a subway.  They have to go back and do a study to submit to the government which takes years.  They already have a study for the line.  All they need to do is get funding.  Why do we build a $2 billion dollar freeway (Katy) that already is congested.  And we cannot build another light rail line for the core of the city?  Meanwhile Richmond Ave. is falling apart I drove on it last night what a nightmare.  Plus subway is not part of the Metro Solutions that we voted for.  To build a subway we may have to go back and vote for it.  It is a great plan but far too late.

Subway no.  If METRO wanted to change it to a subway.  They have to go back and do a study to submit to the government which takes years.  They already have a study for the line.  All they need to do is get funding.  Why do we build a $2 billion dollar freeway (Katy) that already is congested.  And we cannot build another light rail line for the core of the city?  Meanwhile Richmond Ave. is falling apart I drove on it last night what a nightmare.  Plus subway is not part of the Metro Solutions that we voted for.  To build a subway we may have to go back and vote for it.  It is a great plan but far too late.

Wut?? :huh:

Archived