Town Hall Meeting

Healthcare Reform

Are you concerned about your :

Medicare or Medicaid?

Current Heath Insurance Policy?

Lack of Health Insurance Coverage For Yourself and

Your Children?

Please join Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee

where all of these issues will be addressed!

Phone: 713 - 655 - 0050

Fax: 713 - 655 - 1612

Jacksonlee@mail.house.gov

To RSVP for this or any

other Town Hall Meeting

Please Call:

Prepared by the office of Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee

Labor Donated

Michael Halpin, District Administrator

Office of Congresswoman Jackson Lee

I wonder if she can top Barney Franks fun remarks especially to the Nazi-name calling lady. I highly doubt it.

Whatever said about her and there is a lot of negativity about her on Houston's AM talk radio circuit, I still think is a fair politician. I don't see her in the Delay corruption catagory. I went to the 2004 Anti Iraq war gathering in downtown and she was there before it was cool to be anti-Iraq war.

Having said that, I cannot go that day, but hopefully a meaningful discussion on healthcare can take place without the "fear-facts" spread around these days, and the Heights can show rest of Houston and the nation on how a townhall can be progressive.

I wonder if she can top Barney Franks fun remarks especially to the Nazi-name calling lady. I highly doubt it.

Whatever said about her and there is a lot of negativity about her on Houston's AM talk radio circuit, I still think is a fair politician. I don't see her in the Delay corruption catagory. I went to the 2004 Anti Iraq war gathering in downtown and she was there before it was cool to be anti-Iraq war.

Having said that, I cannot go that day, but hopefully a meaningful discussion on healthcare can take place without the "fear-facts" spread around these days, and the Heights can show rest of Houston and the nation on how a townhall can be progressive.

I went to her second townhall meeting. Maybe she could answer a question with any kind of specifics this time. I highly doubt it.

There is nothing fair about SJL. She is a hyper-partisan and does not care about any dissent from her subjects. She is easily the dumbest member of the House and a constant embarrassment to Houston and Texas.

There is nothing fair about SJL. She is a hyper-partisan and does not care about any dissent from her subjects. She is easily the dumbest member of the House and a constant embarrassment to Houston and Texas.

Could this be a reflection of who votes for her?

77% of her district, a wide cross-section that's who.

It is no secret of what kind of human she is. Thus I would assume that the folks who vote her into office condone that type of behavior.

It is the same type of collective mentality that kept voting Marion Berry into office.

It is no secret of what kind of human she is. Thus I would assume that the folks who vote her into office condone that type of behavior.

It is the same type of collective mentality that kept voting Marion Berry into office.

Sheila Jackson Lee represents one of the most heavily Democratic areas in the state, covering several largely poor and African-American areas of Houston (including downtown Houston) and whose three previous representatives (Barbara Jordan, Mickey Leland, and Craig Washington) were all African-Americans and took staunch liberal stances.

In short, 75% of the people would vote for a democrat even if they were convicted of numerous felonies right before early voting began.

Archived