To remove the vines you got to cut and pull down as much of the vine as possible then you put some brush killer in a ziplock bag and stuff about six feet of the vine in the baggy it should kill the mother plant in a week or two. make sure not to get it on any other plants you care about and make sure your pets can't get to it.

edit; Try not to get the stuff on your skin and read and follow the instructions on the back of the product.

Edited by Marty

To remove the vines you got to cut and pull down as much of the vine as possible then you put some brush killer in a ziplock bag and stuff about six feet of the vine in the baggy it should kill the mother plant in a week or two. make sure not to get it on any other plants you care about and make sure your pets can't get to it.

edit; Try not to get the stuff on your skin and read and follow the instructions on the back of the product.

Thanks for the advice, but this is not a DIY kind of problem. This vine problem existed when we bought the house last year. They've grown really thick from multiple roots on every side of the house, going up to the second story and to the roof. I've already spent many weekends cutting, pulling, and poisoning, but I can't reach the vines up near (or on) the roof (I have no roof access). But even if I could attack them on the roof, they've grown all around my back wall, which backs into my neighbors' yards (I have a townhouse) - I don't want leave bags of brush killer on someone else's property. For these reasons, I'm looking for a pro with manpower - someone who can take the vines out quickly and expertly.

An invasive vine problem like you are describing can not be solve in a single season it may take two years but you are more likely to solve the problem your self than a landscaping crew. Trust me i have been doing this kinda of work for decades don't waste your hard earned cash on something you can do your self.