Finding Renters

I have a few beach rentals on the west end and will be managing them myself. besides internet marketing, is there any other places i should look at advertising? My understanding is most of the renters come from the Houston Area and there is a paper called the green pages I should run ads in.

Any other suggestions or advice?

I have a few beach rentals on the west end and will be managing them myself. besides internet marketing, is there any other places i should look at advertising? My understanding is most of the renters come from the Houston Area and there is a paper called the green pages I should run ads in.

I would use Craigslist.com and backpage.com

How many properties do you have?

We have several here in Houston and have contracted with an agency to handle our properties.

I don't have the energy or desire to deal with tenants any longer but you might be OK with that.

I'm not familiar with Galveston real estate but I'd bet there are a few on HAIF who could give you far better advice than I can.

How many properties do you have?

We have several here in Houston and have contracted with an agency to handle our properties.

I don't have the energy or desire to deal with tenants any longer but you might be OK with that.

I'm not familiar with Galveston real estate but I'd bet there are a few on HAIF who could give you far better advice than I can.

I have 4 beach rentals. I used a prop mgmnt co for a year and was unhappy with their performance. Your tenants are long term and mine are vacation rentals for the weekend or week, so it is a different market.

• The title was changed to Finding Renters

Archived