Continuing with the Innerloop Part IV

WesternGulf

Wonderful pictures as always. What camera do you use?

All these rainy, cloudy pics. Pics at Dusk. You're great at capturing unique lighting conditions, ... makes me jealous that even if i was armed with as good of a camera, i don't have anywhere near the know-how to produce pictures like these.

Beautiful stuff...

My vote for "Best of Post"

354883795_878a056339_o.jpg

Wow WesternGulf, I have to say you take some of the best Houston pictures out there. That was probably the best set I've seen in a long time. While going through them, I was thinking to myself, "How in the hell did he get that shot?" Some of the wide angle pictures are really cool too. Very nice work. By the way, what is the name project being constructed in this photo? It looks like it's next to the Post Midtown apartments. I can't wait to visit Houston again to see all the new changes.

What camera do you use?
Panasonic DMC FZ7
By the way, what is the name project being constructed in this photo?

That is the Camden City Center on the border of Midtown and Fourth Ward. Next door to the Edge Condominiums that are going up in between the Camden and Post Midtwn Square.

Edited by WesternGulf

Panasonic DMC FZ7

That is the Camden City Center on the border of Midtown and Fourth Ward. Next door to the Edge Condominiums that are going up in between the Camden and Post Midtwn Square.

Out of curiosity, what is the price difference in land, between the outer sections of Midtown where the Edge Condos and City Center are being built, and say the Midtown Superblock that still sits empty? I'm just wondering why developers would choose to build these structures out there instead of somewhere on the rail line like the Superblock, where it might make a real difference for the future of Midtown. What makes building out by the Pierce Elevated so much more attractive than building on the rail line? It would seem developments like these would make perfect sense in the center of Midtown on the rail line. It's kind of frustrating.