Bob Bailey Photographs

EastEnd Susan

Can anyone please tell me the name of the man that took all those wonderful old photos of Houston. I found a web site for him in here a while back and forgot to save it to my favorites. Thanks in advance.

The estate sale of Marvin Bailey, younger brother and co-owner of the Bob Bailey Photography Studio was held last week at his residence on WTC Jester. It was a good opportunity to purchase Houston memorabilia. In addition to normal household contents, the sale included vintage photography equipment, both still and movie, from their studio, old movie posters, a row of seating from an old Houston theatre, old publications about Houston, architectural drawings of the Bailey studio, awards Bailey had received, boxes of files from their studio, etc...

The estate sale of Marvin Bailey, younger brother and co-owner of the Bob Bailey Photography Studio was held last week at his residence on WTC Jester. It was a good opportunity to purchase Houston memorabilia. In addition to normal household contents, the sale included vintage photography equipment, both still and movie, from their studio, old movie posters, a row of seating from an old Houston theatre, old publications about Houston, architectural drawings of the Bailey studio, awards Bailey had received, boxes of files from their studio, etc...

Wow. Nothing like finding out about the opportunity of a lifetime after it has passed you by.

• The title was changed to Bob Bailey Photographs

Archived