Red Light Cameras

There aren't that many in Houston but most of them are in midtown. I've never seen them before but I have a question.

Do they post a sign giving you a notice that the intersection is red-light camera monitored? Because if the point really is to decrease accidents at the worst intersections then they should tell you that the intersection is monitored so you won't run it instead of just catching you in the act and giving you a ticket without warning you that it's monitored.

Yes there is a sign as you approach the intersection that alerts you that the intersection is monitored by a red light camera. It's a white rectangular sign with a picture of a traffic light on it and it has words that alert drivers of the camera.

Yes there is a sign as you approach the intersection that alerts you that the intersection is monitored by a red light camera. It's a white rectangular sign with a picture of a traffic light on it and it has words that alert drivers of the camera.

I wonder if anyone has bought and tried any of that stuff you spray on your license plates that makes the camera not able to read the letters and numbers on the plates?

Now there are 30 cameras, where are the 10 new ones???

Supposedly it will max out at 50.

Yes, even big cities such as Houston have only so many intersections. If the city really wants some big revenue, they need to install a lot of them around Reliant Stadium during football season.