what exactly is "archiving" in the control panel?

bachanon

Haif server i guessing i know the mods and the CEO can review all PMs and Emails sent through his forum. i would too.

To the best of my knowledge, moderators do not have access to other members' PMs or emails. The only way we could read someone else's PMs or emails is if they are forwarded to us by that member.

Moderators are not able to view user's e-mail or PM messages.

From what I've read in the documentation, it is possible for me to do it, but I haven't bothered to try to figure it out yet. It's a new feature introduced in the latest upgrade to the software. But it's probably something I should investigate if for no other reason than to disable the feature. I really don't want to know what you people are saying to each other, and don't want to be responsible for something I don't want to know about.

I always thought they were reviewed every now and then i was just kidding when i said i would look at them too but i forgot to add the emoticon like this >:) >:):blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Moderators are not able to view user's e-mail or PM messages.

From what I've read in the documentation, it is possible for me to do it, but I haven't bothered to try to figure it out yet. It's a new feature introduced in the latest upgrade to the software. But it's probably something I should investigate if for no other reason than to disable the feature. I really don't want to know what you people are saying to each other, and don't want to be responsible for something I don't want to know about.

Ooh Big Brother is watch over us. . . LOL

Nothing is secretive anymore in this day in age, but I do appreciate the privacy you give us.

Archived