I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours!

marc

Hey everybody. Sorry for the cheesy title, but i thought this would get a bit of attention and hopefully responses.

I am only in Houston (my native town :) ) roughly twice a year, a week or two at a time. Could you all add any pix. of construction taking place currently? Whether it be malls, freeways, tollways, highrises, apts., condos, schools, places of worship, whatever.

I do follow emporis and skyscraperpage.com, but many times the construction photos are either way behind the current schedule, or non existent. If there is another link, please, let me know. If not, add whatever you think is appropriate. I really miss Houston, and i miss driving around the city to see what's a happening.......know what i mean? Most of the construction here in LA (temorary home B) is either in Orange County or DT.....and i am nowhere near either.

Looking forward to the posts!

m.

Edited by marc

Hey everybody. Sorry for the cheesy title, but i thought this would get a bit of attention and hopefully responses.

I am only in Houston (my native town :) ) roughly twice a year, a week or two at a time. Could you all add any pix. of construction taking place currently? Whether it be malls, freeways, tollways, highrises, apts., condos, schools, places of worship, whatever.

I do follow emporis and skyscraperpage.com, but many times the construction photos are either way behind the current schedule, or non existent. If there is another link, please, let me know. If not, add whatever you think is appropriate. I really miss Houston, and i miss driving around the city to see what's a happening.......know what i mean? Most of the construction here in LA (temorary home B) is either in Orange County or DT.....and i am nowhere near either.

Looking forward to the posts!

m.

I feel ya. Those pics would be nice.