Houston skyscrapers to be featured in ad campaign

editor

Houston's skyscrapers and some other landmarks are going to be heavily featured in next year's Houston Astros ad campaign. The ad agency did a series of ads for the Angels pairing players up with different towers and landmarks around the city. The Astros were so impressed with it that they hired the same agency to do the same for them. So, pretty soon (their goal is Spring) we should see Astros ads with Houston's architecture. Hopefully it will bring more attention to the city's great architecture.

How do I know all this? I was up for the job of photographing the landmarks for the agency, but they decided to cheap out and go with stock photos instead of having the pictures professionally done. :huh:

So we will be seeing some BAD photoshops huh ? Oh well, should be fun to see how they "pair up" our players with local landmarks. Any suggestions from the loyal fans here?

I would have matched something like this, but this Douchebag is thankfully gone.

4d3qla1.jpg

Edited by TJones