Party at my house! Sat/1/6/07

Willowisp

Hey all,

This is an open invitation to all who read the boards regularly and would like to celebrate with us. We will be hosting a party to celebrate our 2007 Good Brick Award. Greater Houston Preservation Alliance is recognizing the restoration/renovation of our house, so come on over on Saturday, January 6th, 2007 from 7-10pm for a "wine and cheese" type affair.

(From my memory of last night...) Other winners include The Frame House of Harwood Taylor, craftsman houses from 1910 and 1912, and 2 churches. The 25 year award is for Shell One by SOM and the 50 year award is for a church designed by McKie/Kamrath. It feels surreal to be mentioned in the same breath with any of these amazing works of architecture.

This will probably be it for parties at our place for awhile, so definitely try to make it!

Please RSVP with a "pm" if you plan to attend.

Jason

• 1 month later...

Just a quick reminder to let me know if you're coming out on Saturday...

Seems like we'll have a pretty good crowd from what I can tell.

Jason

Hey all,

This is an open invitation to all who read the boards regularly and would like to celebrate with us. We will be hosting a party to celebrate our 2007 Good Brick Award. Greater Houston Preservation Alliance is recognizing the restoration/renovation of our house, so come on over on Saturday, January 6th, 2007 from 7-10pm for a "wine and cheese" type affair.

(From my memory of last night...) Other winners include The Frame House of Harwood Taylor, craftsman houses from 1910 and 1912, and 2 churches. The 25 year award is for Shell One by SOM and the 50 year award is for a church designed by McKie/Kamrath. It feels surreal to be mentioned in the same breath with any of these amazing works of architecture.

This will probably be it for parties at our place for awhile, so definitely try to make it!

Please RSVP with a "pm" if you plan to attend.

Jason

Just a quick reminder to let me know if you're coming out on Saturday...

Seems like we'll have a pretty good crowd from what I can tell.

Jason

Congrats Willowisp. That is awesome for you. I won't be able to attend 'cause of a prior engagement, but I will be there in spirit.

Archived