Blacks' Literacy Test

nmm

No. You mistook my comment. I didnt mean it in the tone you understood it.

Moreover, im not Arab. So while your statistics may be correct, your talking to the wrong guy.

Also, i love America. Ill admit i wish we had stronger familiy values, but when it comes to Civil Rights and Human Rights, this place is exactly where i want to be. No other Culture in the world has the freedoms and unbiased Human Rights that this nation grants to its Citizens.

And this thread was to remind us of the long path we took to get to these Rights.

Hold the phone nmm, I could have sworn you said you and your family were from the middle east. So, that is incorrect ?

• 1 month later...
Hold the phone nmm, I could have sworn you said you and your family were from the middle east. So, that is incorrect ?

Judging by his avatar, which depicts a Persian Muslim ruler of India responsible for the construction of the Taj Mahal, among other masterpeices, I'd speculate that nmm's family probably originates somewhere between present-day Turkey and northern India. Arabs are further to the south...you know, where they speak Arabic. ...just a guess. Am I right?

Edited by TheNiche

Judging by his avatar, which depicts a Persian Muslim ruler of India responsible for the construction of the Taj Mahal, among other masterpeices, I'd speculate that nmm's family probably originates somewhere between present-day Turkey and northern India. Arabs are further to the south...you know, where they speak Arabic. ...just a guess. Am I right?

Definitely.

Edited by nmm

Definitely.

Chinggis Kahn (Genghis Khan, founder of Mongol Empire) ->

|

TamerLing (Tamer the Lame, founder of Timurid Empire) ->

|

Babur Mirza (founder of Mughal Empire, Circa 1526 CE) ->

|

Shah Jahan (Mughal Empire,created Taj Mahal for dead wife) ->

|

Me. (400+ years later, the greatest thing since sliced bread) -_-

Well...that lineage may not be entirely accurate. Tamerling (also known by many other similar-sounding names, most frequently Timur or Tamerlane in western texts) had made the claim to decendency from Chinggis Khan, but there is little conclusive evidence to support the connection. Many historians speculate that there was no blood connection, but that the claim was made by Tamerling in order to shore up political support in his early days.

Having said that, Chinggis had a lot of kids. So odds are pretty good that even if you aren't related to Chinggis through Tamerling, there is scientific evidence to support that there is a fairly good probability that you are related by other means.