Where to live in San Antonio

nmm

Hey,

Im moving from UH over to UTSA. The area code is 78249, and if i remember correctly that is also the area code for the Medical Center.

Anywho im looking for a cheap pad. I need a studio apartment as all im taking are my clothes, my sleeping bag, a fridge (if i need one), and my grooming kit.

Those are the only 4 things i expect to have until i leave. So if yall could offer some help, id appreciate it.

Cheap is good. Less is more. Proximity is an issue.

Hey,

Im moving from UH over to UTSA. The area code is 78249, and if i remember correctly that is also the area code for the Medical Center.

Anywho im looking for a cheap pad. I need a studio apartment as all im taking are my clothes, my sleeping bag, a fridge (if i need one), and my grooming kit.

Those are the only 4 things i expect to have until i leave. So if yall could offer some help, id appreciate it.

Cheap is good. Less is more. Proximity is an issue.

Need more info. What are you there for? School at UTSA or medical school in the Med Center? What do you need to be close to? School, dining, entertainment, etc. There are many places in that area (Med Center up to Fiesta Texas) that are nice, it just depends on what your requirements are.

I currently live about 1 mile from UTSA and Medical Center... My zip is 78230, Medical Center is 78229. There are some pretty decent and cheap apartments along Medical Dr, Data Point Rd, and USAA Blvd. It seems the closer you get to UTSA and more $ you pay. I moved to SA from Bryan/College Station about 5 months ago, so the apartment hunting is still fresh in my mind...

Just an FYI for you. The cheapest apartments on Northwest side is around $500-$600 for a one bed, down the street from the Medical Center... They get as high as $700-1200 between Medical Center and UTSA. Apartment Finder is a good website to use if you have patience. Dont forget Apartment Ratings's website either, its very helpful.

Archived