Where Is A Good Hamburger Joint In Spring?

Guest Marty

If you're in Old Town Spring, there's Wunsche's or Puffabelly's or Hyde's Cafe. This would be a good weekend to go, since this is the kick-off off their holiday season!

story from the Houston Chronicle today

Wunsche's that what I was looking for. Where the hell did I come up with Wetzel's ? :wacko: Puffabelly's mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........Peanut hors'durvs, then big burger. You may want to consider taking a wheelbarrow with you so the staff can wheel you out to your car after lunch. :D

Wunsche's that what I was looking for. Where the hell did I come up with Wetzel's ? :wacko: Puffabelly's mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........Peanut hors'durvs, then big burger. You may want to consider taking a wheelbarrow with you so the staff can wheel you out to your car after lunch. :D

Sounds like i better call a taxi then the staff can just dump me in the back set. :blink:

peanuts always give me gas.

and if i ate them before a burger, there'd be an explosion sometime later that night.

lol

:blush:

Wunsche Bros is usually good. The chicken fried steak can be hit or miss. Love their onion rings..hmmm.

Hydes Cafe is probably the most truly old fashioned place. My wife likes their hamburgers, but I don't care for them. Other stuff is good though.

Puffabellys is good as long as you're not in a hurry. Ssslllooowww service.

The Track Shack at Hardy & Lexington has a monster burger & fries for pretty cheap. $12 slab of ribs on Fridays. Just don't look in the kitchen when your order.

I haven't tried it, but heard that the Spring Tavern on Aldine Westfield has a good item called a Hog Burger.

I think i will try Hyde's and Wunches in the first week. Then i will strap the old Wheelbarrow to my Ford Focus when i hit Puffabelly. then after that ....................to be continued.

Edited by Marty

• The title was changed to Where Is A Good Hamburger Joint In Spring?