Patio Deck Gathering

Hello All,

hope your week goes well !

Question please

I am having a small gathering of friends in the evening and would like to have some

drinks and maybe some hot finger foods .

Any ideas ? What restaurants offer great , tasty , and economical to go party paks ?

I did not want to fire up the pit , pick up frozen food from Sam, or a 2 foot sub .

Thank You

Hello All,

hope your week goes well !

Question please

I am having a small gathering of friends in the evening and would like to have some

drinks and maybe some hot finger foods .

Any ideas ? What restaurants offer great , tasty , and economical to go party paks ?

I did not want to fire up the pit , pick up frozen food from Sam, or a 2 foot sub .

Thank You

Buffalo Wild Wings!!!! They have the best hot wings and best ice cold drafts ;) They will do party packs to go.

Also Jasons Deli. They have excellent foods to go with party packs as well. Only thing with them is you have to place the order in advance depending on the size.

Here is a quick and easy idea, if you have 2 Crock pots, this will make your guests think you are great, and they won't believe you went through "so much trouble." This takes almost no effort at all.

1st Crock, buy 4 packages of little smokies and 2 of your favorite B-B-Q sauce from a bottle. mix together in Crock, about 1 hour before guest arrive and set it on Medium , and walk away.

2nd Crock, one brick of velveeta, one can of rotel original diced tomatoes, 1/4 cup of milk, 1 hour or so before the guests arrive, cut up the whole brick of cheese into cubes and throw them in the crock, open the rotel, dump it in the crock, pour the milk, and dump it in the crock, set on low heat, and walk away. I promise you, people will want to know how you make such delicious Queso.

These are your HOT finger foods. Get plenty of tortilla chips, Tostitos white corn restaurant style work very well, or if you have a different favorite, then by all means. Make sure you get toothpicks for the little smokies. Your guest will have fun just trying to stick those suckers while they are swimmin' around the Crock, in BBQ sauce. You need some little round plates also. A big spoon for the queso, you will have to stir occasionally, and you might want to stir the smokies also once in awhile. Just an Idea. Very cost effective also. Should be able to get all the ingredients for about $30. This is of course if you already have the Crocks.

Edited by TJones

Here is a quick and easy idea, if you have 2 Crock pots, this will make your guests think you are great, and they won't believe you went through "so much trouble." This takes almost no effort at all.

1st Crock, buy 4 packages of little smokies and 2 of your favorite B-B-Q sauce from a bottle. mix together in Crock, about 1 hour before guest arrive and set it on Medium , and walk away.

2nd Crock, one brick of velveeta, one can of rotel original diced tomatoes, 1/4 cup of milk, 1 hour or so before the guests arrive, cut up the whole brick of cheese into cubes and throw them in the crock, open the rotel, dump it in the crock, pour the milk, and dump it in the crock, set on low heat, and walk away. I promise you, people will want to know how you make such delicious Queso.

These are your HOT finger foods. Get plenty of tortilla chips, Tostitos white corn restaurant style work very well, or if you have a different favorite, then by all means. Make sure you get toothpicks for the little smokies. Your guest will have fun just trying to stick those suckers while they are swimmin' around the Crock, in BBQ sauce. You need some little round plates also. A big spoon for the queso, you will have to stir occasionally, and you might want to stir the smokies also once in awhile. Just an Idea. Very cost effective also. Should be able to get all the ingredients for about $30. This is of course if you already have the Crocks.

We have done this before many times and it works out very well. The best place for the supplies is Sam's Club.