Neighborhood Market

Have any of you heard of this Eatzi's place before? I'm not up on my organic gourmet

I've seen the place...or at least a sign or two somewhere before.

I mapped 1528 avenue L, and it takes me to south houston. Is this place supposed to be there, or on Ave. L in the east end? I can't see either having droves of this sort of clientele in the vicinity.

I've seen the place...or at least a sign or two somewhere before.

I mapped 1528 avenue L, and it takes me to south houston. Is this place supposed to be there, or on Ave. L in the east end? I can't see either having droves of this sort of clientele in the vicinity.

Galveston - East End

It's in the historic district, and there's lots of money there. We'll just have to wait and see how it does :(

Think of The Market as a small-scale Eatzi's, a popular chain of bakery, gourmet and takeout stores.

Have any of you heard of this Eatzi's place before? I'm not up on my organic gourmet

There's an Eatzi's in the Oaklawn area of Dallas. It's a gourmet grocery, bakery, restuarant, it also known for its takeout prepared meals...they also cater. I tried to eat there once when I first moved here and I couldn't get the "system" down on how to order. The place was a madhouse, I got frustrated and left. It's very popular and packed all the time. I've had thier food at catered gatherings and the food is spectacular. This should be a good fit for Galveston.

• 4 months later...
  • The title was changed to Neighborhood Market

Archived