New Master Planned Community - Ryko Development

texan4life

Hello all, Could someone please help me find out more info(or where to look) on the new Ryko Development master planned community that is being built? Ryko Development is in charge and it will be along the same lines as another of their communities, Lakes of Eldridge.

It will be located south of 1093, west of Canal St, north of Bellaire and east of FM723. According to the Ft Bend CAD, all of this land is owned by L O B Limited Partnership. They are in charge of extending Bellaire Blvd thru to FM 723 and when I drove by yesterday it looks like this is already being started.

Thanks for any help I can get.

This brings up something else I was wondering. What will this area be called? People already consider all of Cinco Ranch, Grand Lakes, Seven Meadows as South Katy. When it is really not Katy and never will be. But, it is K.I.S.D. so I understand this.

I myself don't have a problem with that. But shouldn't the area south of the westpark tollway be considered something else as it even further removed from Katy proper. How much of this is in Houston's etj? Does it go to grand parkway or beyond?

Im sure that this will be a Richmond, Tx address. It is completely in Ft Bend county and under Lamar Cons ISD. No it doesnt extend all the way to Grand Parkway mainly because there is that subdivision called Westpark Lakes right there at Bellaire and Canal. Unfortunately, I havent been able to locate a forum here that is strictly for Richmond.

Archived