Southern California to a Houstonian

Guest Plastic

I'm considering moving to Los Angeles and San Diego, probrably SD. I want to know what htings as a Housnian should I know about San Diego.

What things will suprise me? WHat things won't I like? WHat are the differences.? In either I'd be looking for a diverse liberal area. SOmething equivilent to Sugarland or Katy. If my job works out I could afford something really exspensive.

I'm considering moving to Los Angeles and San Diego, probrably SD. I want to know what htings as a Housnian should I know about San Diego.

What things will suprise me? WHat things won't I like? WHat are the differences.? In either I'd be looking for a diverse liberal area. SOmething equivilent to Sugarland or Katy. If my job works out I could afford something really exspensive.

WHICH IS IT? Los Angelos, San Diego, Katy, Northwest Houston, Clear Lake? Good luck finding a diverse liberal crowd . Just curious cause you have been looking for housing in five different areas in the last two weeks.

As you might know I'm planning to move. I'm trying to decide where to buy a house. Katy was my 1st choice,Northwest my second, and Clear Lake my third.

Plenty, of water, NASA, Baybrook Mall,The Gulf Freeway, and other attractions make Clear Lake livable. I want a nice new neigborhood, with lots of liberals, parties,and diversity. The other 2 options had lots of offices not far. I know of no business districts or office parks around CLear Lake or Southeast.

Give you love or rant about Clear lake.

BTW, why isn't Clear Lake clear?

So he went from this 2 weeks ago . . . :mellow:

To seeing this comment . . . :closedeyes:

Better yet, try California.

. . .and now, Clear Lake is out of the question.

I think PLASTIC is an OCTS, or an Obsessive Compulsive Topic Starter :lol:

I am starting to take his announcements with a grain of salt. Silly Plastic! :wacko:

• 5 months later...

LA is like a 2nd home to me always will be, real expensive, crowded. This all depends if you are single or married w/children. I would never dream of raising kids in LA unless your rich. People are more open minded. I have only visited to SD but loved it, very expensive too! Good luck! :lol: