What To Do With Macy's?

Guest Plastic

I went to the Galleria to find oddly there are 2 Macy's. This has to be ridiculous. I know The Galleria is big and has everything but 2 Macy's come on.

They turned Foley's into Macy's. SO I asked if they would close the old Macy's they said no.

I'm thinking they should, that's valuable space. I thinks they should either put a movie theater where the first Macy's is. Or move Sak's to where that Macy's is. It's be a long needed improvement. Sak's blocks the way to Galleria 3. The actualway to get there is to go through a hot walkway outdoors. But everybody takes thhe cooler way through Saks. Sorta how you have to go outdoors to get to the 1st level of Galleria 4.

I went to the Galleria to find oddly there are 2 Macy's. This has to be ridiculous. I know The Galleria is big and has everything but 2 Macy's come on.

They turned Foley's into Macy's. SO I asked if they would close the old Macy's they said no.

I'm thinking they should, that's valuable space. I thinks they should either put a movie theater where the first Macy's is. Or move Sak's to where that Macy's is. It's be a long needed improvement. Sak's blocks the way to Galleria 3. The actualway to get there is to go through a hot walkway outdoors. But everybody takes thhe cooler way through Saks. Sorta how you have to go outdoors to get to the 1st level of Galleria 4.

Sorry Man, this has also been discussed extensively on another thread. It's either under Galleria Extension or the Foley's to Macey's or some other Galleria thread

This one should be shutdown or added to the others.

• The title was changed to What To Do With Macy's?
  • The topic was unlocked