If You Had A Crystal Ball...

PapillionWyngs

Kids will be off to school. I love OLDER houses. I love Custom Build Homes. Kustom Kastle are my favorites in the Clear Lake area - but this could be ANY part of town!!!!! Where could I find the most home for my money that would be - by then, an older home. Our retirement home.

Thanks.

You all know so much more about this than I do - and I am a Native Houstonian of 50 years!

what do you enjoy doing in your spare time? do you like the water? do you have any favorite shopping areas? i think more info is warranted.

WE love the ater. love to shop anywhere and everywhere. Hobbies are music and right now watching the boys play football, basketball, baseball and soccer.

• 2 weeks later...
Kids will be off to school. I love OLDER houses. I love Custom Build Homes. Kustom Kastle are my favorites in the Clear Lake area - but this could be ANY part of town!!!!! Where could I find the most home for my money that would be - by then, an older home. Our retirement home.

Thanks.

You all know so much more about this than I do - and I am a Native Houstonian of 50 years!

Really depends, you will always find more for your money in the burbs in a certain sence? if your talking buy now hold for long term closer to action? I might say something like sharpstown area? Garden Oaks is a great bang for your buck IMO. Hmmm

I think Cairnway on Hwy.6 is gonna make a comeback, you can still get properties cheap and I am sure investors will do a FLIP on most of the stuff in there. I also agree with jscarbor,I would LOVE to see Sharpstown comeback. That is a tough road to hold though.

Edited by TJones