Khambrel Marshall Leaving Anchor Chair

rippedoff

Khambrel Will be leaving his weekend anchor chair but not leaving KPRC. He is becoming a producer so he will be behind the scenes. It will be interesting to see who takes his place. That station has had more changes then Carter has liver pills.

I did meet Khambrel last year at a golf tournament. He was so gracious and friendly. We all spoke for quite a long time. He is not like some of these other reporters that are so full of themselves. Nice down to earth guy.

I had NO idea he was 54. We heard that when he made his announcement. I was thinking maybe mid thirties...I about fell over when I heard it!

I thought he was going to be an editor?

Wow, Khambrel is 54? Bill Balleza looks closer to 54 than Khambrel does.

Really, every time I come back to Houston (a couple of times a year) I see new faces on local TV. I don't see how they can build loyal viewership with so many faces rotating in and out every so often.

Oh, Marty, that is like saying Asian women and Bearded Arabs look the same.

And no, I am not saying it, I took a quote that Sevfiv said. :huh:

He was refering to these people in particular because Orelon wore her hair short, like a boy's cut, that is what I think.

And it was meant as a joke :D , don't go pulling the race card on us. :ph34r:

i still remember when dominique called orelon sidney "our resident monkey"

You must be refering to this.

I'll never forget the "Oh no, you didn't just say that" look on Orelon Sidney's face when Dominique Sachse referred to her as "our resident monkey".
Edited by Pumapayam

I wonder what happened during the commercial break? cat fight cat fight hiss hiss

Barring a tell-all book by somebody inside KPRC, we'll never know the full story of that major league gaffe, but it's worth remembering that Orelon was at KPRC just long enough to change clothes before leaving for CNN. I realize a chance to work at a network trumps just about every other consideration, but you must admit KPRC didn't give her much of a reason to want to stay around and get to know the town.