Another Mosaic

• 3 months later...

Hung out at Mosaic last Saturday. Well, I should say, I hung out NEAR Mosaic. It's next to ROCBAR which was my intended destination. I peeked into Mosaic and decor was nice; it's a small lounge, not too many people were there, but presumably because everyone was outside on the patio or in ROCBAR.

Mosaic looks like they are still working on upstairs patio and the front doors.... surely that entrance is going to be grand and not two glass doors. At any rate, Bayou Place is rockin' .... and good for H-town. We've got the Main street clubs and Bayou Place and "fixin'" to have Houston Pavs. :wub:

Our Uptown Houston is already "the place" to be. But downtown has risen from nuttin' to be sumpin' and downtown has atmosphere and trend-setting hotels and clubs. Our city is now 2.2 million on the population charts. Good 4 us. Thanks, Dallas, too, for giving the Warwick a new theme and coolness: ZaZa B) Right outside one of the most beautiful fountains in the state.

not many go to bayou place.

From the HAIF crowd, you might be right. I go there from time to time to hit the italian joint, though.

The times that I've driven by, it's seems like it's quite busy and the thug crowd is a minimum.

I was a bit surprised by the New Valet location, though.

• 2 months later...

There are now 3 concepts open at this location. Mosaic, Roc Bar, and Vin. Vin is their newest place, which is a restaurant with a heavy wine influence.

All are great and do a killer amount of business. They're entertaining places to go and yes, the "thug crowd" is definitely at a minimum.

There are now 3 concepts open at this location. Mosaic, Roc Bar, and Vin. Vin is their newest place, which is a restaurant with a heavy wine influence.

All are great and do a killer amount of business. They're entertaining places to go and yes, the "thug crowd" is definitely at a minimum.

Do they serve lunch during the weekday?

Archived