Need advice

Guest Marty

My area sewer treatment duhicky is stinking up the entrance of my subdivision up. What should i do to get this resolved. Plus someone built this cool looking West Texas looking bar and grill that's across the street from it.

My area sewer treatment duhicky is stinking up the entrance of my subdivision up. What should i do to get this resolved. Plus someone built this cool looking West Texas looking bar and grill that's across the street from it.

Tell everybody to quit pooping!

Was the Treatment Plant there BEFORE or AFTER you moved into your subdivision.

Obviously you need to make the operators of the plant aware of the odor problem.

Is it a City of Houston plant or a MUD plant? If it's a MUD, contact your MUD board, its engineer and its operator.

If it's the City, well...good luck. I'd suggest a couple of those pine tree air fresheners that you hang from your rear view mirror.

As I understand it, it can be very difficult to track down the source of odor problems at a WWTP...and very expensive to resolve.

Was the Treatment Plant there BEFORE or AFTER you moved into your subdivision.

It was here before i moved here. its a" W.I.C.D. a political mud district". Thanks for the help. ;)

Archived